Shane McMahon was shocked on Monday Night Raw this week when his father had a change of heart and told him he could run the show for the night. Vince put his son in charge and then left the arena. Raw after WrestleMania is always a great show and last night’s episode is receiving rave reviews from the fans.
WWE is asking fans what they thought of Shane McMahon’s Monday Night Raw via a poll on their website and so far people are voting in his favor. When asked what they thought of the show over 95% of the participants voted for the option that says “Great! Shane-O-Mac proved his father wrong and was a fresh change of pace.” The other 5% voted for “Awful. Long live The Authority!”
If you would like to vote you can participate by clicking here.
Shane McMahon also revealed on Twitter that his three favorite moments from last night’s show were the debuts of Apollo Crews along with Enzo and Big Cass. His other favorite moment was AJ Styles’ big victory in the main event.
— Shane McMahon (@shanemcmahon) April 5, 2016
Shane booked a huge fatal 4 way main event for last night’s show with the number 1 contendership on the line. It was AJ Styles who claimed the victory. Styles earned the right to challenge Roman Reigns for the belt in the future when he defeated Chris Jericho, Cesaro and Kevin Owens in the fatal 4 way.