Tonight’s episode of WWE Monday Night Raw is set to take place from Philadelphia, PA and the red brand will be celebrating its 30th anniversary. Several big names are in the house for the event including The Undertaker.
Fightful Select reports that last week there was a pitch for Bray Wyatt and The Undertaker to be involved in a promo with LA Knight. There were also elements of different Undertaker characters that were discussed for tonight, but Taker’s hat and coat were brought in for the show. It’s being said that this was pitched as a passing of the torch.
Seth Rollins is set to team with the Street Profits tonight in a match against Imperium, and Kurt Angle will be the special referee for the match. The APA, IRS, Ted Dibiase and more will be involved in a poker tournament. WWE is reportedly hopeful that Brock Lesnar will be involved with the show tonight, but there’s no word on what the company could have planned for him if he is included.
WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight’s show:
– WWE Legends are set to appear as part of the historic Raw 30 celebration
– The Bloodline to hold Tribal Court for Sami Zayn at Raw XXX
– Bobby Lashley set to challenge Austin Theory for the United States Title on Raw 30
– Becky Lynch to battle Bayley one-on-one inside a Steel Cage
– Raw Tag Team Champions The Usos look to defend their titles against Damien Priest & Dominik Mysterio of The Judgment Day
Stay tuned for more updates as they become available.