This year’s Survivor Series premium live event will offer something a little different as the show will bring WarGames matches to the main roster.
So far it’s been confirmed that Bianca Belair, Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Mia Yim, and TBD will face Damage CTRL (Bayley, Dakota Kai, and Iyo Sky), Nikki Cross, and Rhea Ripley in a WarGames match. All signs also seem to be pointing to The Bloodline facing The Brawling Brutes and Drew McIntyre.
Today WWE confirmed the rules for the matches, and the rules are as follows:
– Two teams will be contained in separate cages with one member of each team starting the match.
– After five minutes, a member from the advantaged team will be released to enter the match.
– After a three-minute period, alternating members from each team will enter the match until all competitors are inside the cage.
– Once all competitors have entered, WarGames officially begins.
– The only way to win the match is by pinfall or submission.
— WWE (@WWE) November 15, 2022