We’re currently on the road to WrestleMania and business has certainly picked up over the last few weeks. It looks like we could see some interesting developments tonight as several SmackDown stars are in the house for Raw.
PWInsider is reporting that SmackDown General Manager Nick Aldis, Tyler Bate & Pete Dunne and Paul Heyman are all backstage at Raw. There’s currently no word on whether or not they’ll be appearing on the show, or what WWE could have planned for them if they do.
It’s certainly not hard to see how the aforementioned names could potentially fit into tonight’s show as Dunne & Bate recently earned a shot at the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship, so a confrontation with The Judgment Day seems inevitable at this point.
Likewise, Cody Rhodes recently declared that he’ll be challenging Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at WrestleMania 40 which means we’ll likely be seeing Paul Heyman come face to face with Cody Rhodes sooner than later. We’ll just have to wait and see if that’s in the cards for tonight’s show.
WWE is currently focusing on the following points for Raw:
– The New Day and Jey Uso join forces against Imperium
– Liv Morgan battles Zoey Stark in an Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match
– “Big” Bronson Reed battles Bobby Lashley in an Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match
– R-Truth goes one-on-one JD McDonagh
– LA Knight takes on Ivar in an Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match
Stay tuned for updates.