Tonight’s episode of WWE SmackDown Live is set to take place from the Sames Auto Arena in Laredo, TX and it will be the go-home show for Super ShowDown.
Kofi Kingston will be in action tonight, as WWE has announced that he’ll be teaming up with Xavier Woods to take on Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.
Ahead of his match with The Undertaker at Super ShowDown on Friday, WWE is advertising that Goldberg will be making an appearance on the blue brand for the first time ever.
Lars Sullivan is also set to give an exclusive interview ahead of his match with Lucha House Party, and SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley will be appearing on A Moment of Bliss.
Superstars being advertised for tonight’s show include Goldberg, Roman Reigns, Kofi Kingston, Charlotte Flair, Kevin Owens, Dolph Ziggler, Bayley, Randy Orton, Drew McIntyre, Xavier Woods and more.
WWE is focusing on the following points for SmackDown Live this week:
- Goldberg comes to SmackDown LIVE for the first time ever
- “A Moment of Bliss” with special guest SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley
- Lars Sullivan to give an exclusive interview
- Will Roman Reigns be out for payback?
- Will Kofi Kingston and Dolph Ziggler butt heads before Super ShowDown?
Will you be watching Goldberg’s first appearance tonight? Sound off in the comments below.
— WWE (@WWE) June 4, 2019