All Elite Wrestling has created a massive buzz over the last few weeks, and everyone is looking ahead to their next event, Double Or Nothing, which is set to take place from Las Vegas on May 25.
It was confirmed that another show will take place from Jacksonville later this year, but beyond that AEW has been keeping their future plans quiet.
Now WrestleTalk is reporting that the company has several events planned for 2019, and weekly TV is expected to begin in October. According to the report, AEW’s 2019 schedule looks like this:
- May 25 – Double Or Nothing at the MGM Grand Arena, Las Vegas
- June 2019 – Unspecified show (believed to be in USA)
- July 2019 – Unnamed show in Jacksonville, Florida
- August 2019 – Royal Albert Hall, London, England
- September 2019 – All Out – the official sequel to All In and the full launch of the brand prior to TV tapings beginning. Possibly taking place at the Sears Centre in Chicago.
- October 2019 – Weekly television starts
When AEW was still nothing more than just a rumor, it was reported that the company applied to trademark Tuesday Night Dynamite, presumably for a weekly TV show.
At this point AEW, hasn’t confirmed which network their show will be airing on, but it’s been reported that the company is currently negotiating a major TV deal.