This week’s episode of WWE Monday Night Raw is set to take place from the O2 Arena in London, England as the road to the annual Money in the Bank pay-per-view continues.
There will be more Money in the Bank qualifying matches on Raw this week, and it’s also been confirmed that there will be a title match as well.
Seth Rollins recently teased that he was considering holding an open challenge for his Intercontinental Championship on Raw this week, and an opponent has already stepped up to the plate.
Kevin Owens responded to the challenge when he posted a video on Twitter, and WWE confirmed that the match is officially booked for Raw.
BREAKING NEWS: @FightOwensFight responds to @WWERollins open challenge for this Monday night in #London! pic.twitter.com/0GV14oqI1L
— WWE (@WWE) May 13, 2018
Cool, KO. I’m gonna beat you on #Raw. https://t.co/IkgmhckDi2
— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) May 13, 2018
Superstars being advertised for Raw include Finn Balor, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Braun Strowman, Jinder Mahal, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Sasha Banks, Nia Jax and more.
WWE is focusing on the following points for this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw:
- Two Raw opportunities remain for the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
- A Moon rises and a Queen rules
- Will Roman Reigns get retribution against Jinder Mahal?
- Bobby Lashley fights for his family
- Seth Rollins to defend the Intercontinental Title against Kevin Owens Monday night in London