The WWE Fan Council just sent out anther survey to its members which asked them questions concerning NXT and Takeover: San Antonio. After asking whether or not the respondent watches NXT and the survey got into the real content of the study. They asked questions about how long the survey participant watched Takeover for and whether or not they tuned in from the beginning of the event.
The survey went on to ask how many people were in the group that the respondent watched with, and what their ages were as well as gender. Finally, the survey asked participants to grade the night as a whole as well as each individual match. There was no option to rate the Nakamura/Roode match as Glorious, as the choices simply went from poor to excellent on a 5 point scale.
Questions were asked concerning whether or not respondents were satisfied with the event, if they felt the story lines were detailed, if there was anything unexpected, the match outcomes, and the environment of the venue among other things.
The last question of the night asked: What was the biggest surprise of the night at NXT TakeOver: San Antonio and provided the following options:
- Nakamura inadvertently hurting his leg after hitting Roode with a kinshasha
- Alexander Wolf placing Eric Young’s foot under the rope to save him against Dillinger
- Roderick Strong winning over Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas
- Asuka retaining
- Tommaso Ciampa suplexing both Authors of Pain
- Seth Rollins’ invasion
- Eric Young defeating Tye Dillinger
- Booby Roode defeating Nakamura
- Peyton Royce and Billie Kay putting Nikki Cross through the table
- The Authors of Pain beating #DIY to become new NXT tag champs
There have been reports that the NXT brand is looking for some new content as well as direction. It looks like they might be trying to get some fan input on what they don’t expect to see and take it from there.