The next episode of WWE Monday Night Raw is set to take place from the Chesapeake Energy Center in Oklahoma City, OK and it will feature more hype for the upcoming Royal Rumble pay-per-view.
WWE has announced that on Monday Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey will team with Natalya to face off against Sasha Banks and Bayley.
Superstars being advertised for Raw include Brock Lesnar, Ronda Rousey, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Finn Balor, Drew McIntyre, Elias and more.
WWE is focusing on the following points for Monday’s show:
- Finn Bálor believes he can slay The Beast
- Ronda Rousey & Natalya to square off against Sasha Banks & Bayley this Monday night
- New Superstars make their presence felt
- What’s next for Braun Strowman?
- The Bobby Lashley era has begun