Tonight’s episode of Monday Night Raw is set to take place from the Allstate Arena in Chicago, IL, and it will focus on the fallout from Super Show-Down, as well as the build for Evolution.
WWE has confirmed that Triple H and Shawn Michaels will be appearing on Raw tonight, and they’ll be addressing the attack from Undertaker and Kane which took place after Triple H defeated Undertaker at Super Show-Down.
It’s also been confirmed that WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus will be appearing on tonight’s show.
Superstars being advertised for tonight’s show include Roman Reigns, Ronda Rousey, Seth Rollins, Bobby Lashley Braun Strowman, Dean Ambrose, Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre, Kevin Owens, Alexa Bliss and more.
WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight’s show:
- Triple H & Shawn Michaels to respond to the vicious post-match assault they suffered at WWE Super Show-Down
- Rousey and The Bella Twins quiet The Riott Squad
- The Shield hold strong against Braun Strowman’s “pack”
- Trish Stratus returns to Raw tonight
- Cena & Lashley forge powerful alliance Down Under