The 2018 Royal Rumble pay-per-view will feature the first ever women’s Royal Rumble match, and there are still plenty of spots in the match that need to be filled.
It’s expected that some names from the past will be appearing in the historic Rumble match along with some names from NXT, but in the meantime another Raw star has entered.
Dana Brooke announced via Instagram that she’ll be entering the match and she posted the following:
“According to my statistics, and running the numbers…. it seems to be that there is an opening for me to be in the #womensroyalrumble @wwe this is my year my opportunity and I will show everyone #playtimeisover & represent #titusworldwide in the women’s division! 📝👓 #Wwe #royalrumble #raw #smackdown #glasses #hairstyles #mua @mrs_lindysue #blondehair #bun #danabrooke”
📝👓 According to my statistics, and running the numbers…. it seems to be that there is an opening for me to be in the #womensroyalrumble @wwe this is my year my opportunity and I will show everyone #playtimeisover & represent #titusworldwide in the women’s division! 📝👓 #Wwe #royalrumble #raw #smackdown #glasses #hairstyles #mua @mrs_lindysue #blondehair #bun #danabrooke
WWE Mixed Match Challenge is set to kick off next week, and the tournament will see mixed tag teams from Raw and SmackDown Live competing for a $100,000 grand prize which will be donated to charity.
WWE has officially announced that charities involved, and which WWE Superstars will be representing them. You can get the full details below.
* Americares helps save lives and improve health for people affected by poverty or disaster. Represented by: Bayley™ and Elias™.
* Boys & Girls Clubs of America provides the resources needed to enable all young people, especially those who need them most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. Represented by: Jimmy Uso™ & Naomi®.
* Connor’s Cure raises awareness and funds for pediatric cancer research, in partnership with The V Foundation and Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh. Represented by: Alexa Bliss™ and Braun Strowman®.
* Girl Up, a United Nations Foundation initiative, inspires and connects girls globally through its leadership program that positions girls to be changemakers in their communities. Represented by: Bobby Roode™ and Charlotte Flair®.
* Global Citizen encourages the collective actions of people around the world with the goal of ending extreme poverty by 2030. Represented by: Lana® and Rusev®.
* Hire Heroes USA empowers U.S. military members, veterans and military spouses to succeed in the civilian workforce. Represented by: Alicia Fox® and Goldust®.
* KaBOOM! is dedicated to making sure all kids get the childhood they deserve through great, safe places to play. Represented by: Big E™ and Carmella™.
* Make-A-Wish creates life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Represented by: Natalya® and Shinsuke Nakamura®.
* Rescue Dogs Rock is an animal rescue organization whose goal is to provide homeless, neglected or abused dogs the medical care they need and the loving home they deserve. Represented by: Asuka™ and The Miz®.
* UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and territories to put children first and works towards the day when no children suffer from preventable causes. UNICEF USA supports UNICEF’s work through fundraising, advocacy and education in the United States. Represented by: Becky Lynch® and Sami Zayn®.
* Special Olympics is a global inclusion movement using sport, health, education and leadership programs every day around the world to empower people with intellectual disabilities. Represented by: Finn Bálor® and Sasha Banks®.
* Susan G. Komen’s mission is to save lives by meeting the most critical needs in our communities and investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer. Represented by: Apollo Crews® and Nia Jax™.