We’re deep into WrestleMania season, and sooner than later fans around the world will be tuning into the WWE Network to watch WrestleMania 35.
Earlier this week WWE officials confirmed the location for WrestleMania 36, and next year the Show of Shows will take place from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL.
According to the Tampa Bay Times, local officials were given a list of “WWE Do’s and Don’ts” prior to the press conference for the event, and the list reads as follows:
• When referring to our talent, we ask that you refer to them as WWE Superstars both for the men and women and NOT as “professional wrestlers.”
• As of March 2016, our female Superstars are NO longer referred to as WWE Divas, so please call them WWE Superstars.
• Please refer to our company as WWE and NOT World Wrestling Entertainment.
• Please do not refer to our company as “the WWE,” but rather just “WWE.”
• Please do NOT use the term “professional wrestling,” instead using WWE or Sports Entertainment to describe our brand (E.G. “We have many WWE fans in the Tampa area” or “I have always been a fan of sports entertainment.”)
• The WWE Championship or WWE Title are appropriate names for the title. It is not called a “belt” or a “strap.”